farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

On the plus side, he didn't shoot himself in the dick.

The man. The myth. The legend.

EJ72

Yeah, that would have been a bummer...

Side note: Michael Irvin is undergoing tests for throat cancer, same thing that killed his father at 51. Irvin's 53. Probably no fans here but farg cancer, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Well, maybe one of my ex-wives...

SD

Hated Irvin (Captain push-off) as a player but I like him as a personality. He was on Philly sports talk radio a few years ago and took all the abuse from our fans in jest. Didn't take anything personal.

Don Ho

That sucks.  He is great on NFL Network.  He'd be great in the booth. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

EJ72

Quote from: Don Ho on March 27, 2019, 03:37:17 PM
That sucks.  He is great on NFL Network.  He'd be great in the booth.
Probably. When Emmitt joined BSPN awhile back, he was farging painful to listen to, Irvin makes him sound like the amateur he was.

Rome

Cancer can suck a fat shotgun blast.   I wish him good health.

EJ72

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Despite being indefinitely suspended by the NFL in February, defensive end Randy Gregory has been given a contract extension by the Dallas Cowboys.

Eagaholic

Of course they did, he's a leader.

Don Ho

All the botox and oxy have finally taken their toll on Jerrah's brain.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Him and Darren Woodson are the only cowboys I've ever liked

Diomedes

Quote from: Diomedes on March 19, 2019, 11:45:52 AM
Tyrone Crawford in a bar brawl...

following up on this, Crawford has been charged with "unlawful assembly," a misdemeanor.   

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/14/nfl-tyrone-crawford-arrested-bar-brawl-dallas-cowboys/
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger