Week 3 - Colts: The Prodigal Son Returns

Started by MDS, September 16, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Nice of Corey Clement to hold on his own run
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

All Smallwood had to do there was cut right, looked like he had a huge hole
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

The NFL is becoming a farging joke, that Clay Matthews roughing the passer they just showed is absolute horseshtein
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

The Colts need to try a little harder to pretend they don't have money on the Eagles.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

This is the weirdest drive I think I've ever seen

Don Ho

OK I know a lot of these flags have helped the birds but Jesus Christ let these fargers play

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on September 23, 2018, 03:43:12 PM
OK I know a lot of these flags have helped the birds but Jesus Christ let these fargers play

Gotta learn to play first if you're gonna be lined up offsides.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on September 23, 2018, 03:42:16 PM
This is the weirdest drive I think I've ever seen

Weirdest thing I've seen in this game is Smallwood getting yards after contact.

General_Failure

General_Failure

QB Eagles

I don't think Jalen Mills knows the difference between coverage and pass interference.

Don Ho

Sydney Jones please get your shtein together so you can replace that dumpster fire Mil

Don Ho

Where's the pass rush?  Colts been up wentz's ass all day.