Reggie Brown Signed.

Started by Rome, July 27, 2005, 08:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 29, 2005, 04:44:36 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on July 29, 2005, 04:19:56 PM
that's exactly what I am working on.  Hopefully my wife is on the same page about having a framed Dawk jersey on the wall.  Along with my autographed 8x10 of Seth Joyner laying Bobby Hebert out, the pictures of my son with Chad Lewis, Hugh Douglas and Dmac at Pro Bowl practice back in 2001...........think I'm pushin it?

If she is, you need to [possibly] remodel your basement into a bar or rec room

How many basements are there in Hawaii?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on July 29, 2005, 06:17:50 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on July 29, 2005, 04:44:36 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on July 29, 2005, 04:19:56 PM
that's exactly what I am working on.  Hopefully my wife is on the same page about having a framed Dawk jersey on the wall.  Along with my autographed 8x10 of Seth Joyner laying Bobby Hebert out, the pictures of my son with Chad Lewis, Hugh Douglas and Dmac at Pro Bowl practice back in 2001...........think I'm pushin it?

If she is, you need to [possibly] remodel your basement into a bar or rec room

About as many as are in southern Florida.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on July 29, 2005, 04:13:44 PM
sweet!

I wore a white Darth jersey to the Eagles carnival a few years ago.  When I was up to get his autograph on a picture he signed the pic and then grabbed my jersey and signed it too.  Once I got home a packed it away to never be worn again. I figure one day I'll get it framed and hang it on the wall.  So I just wear his green jersey now. 

it was a CLASSIC moment. When Darth grabbed his jersey and said, "You want me to sign this too?" MURP's eyes got all wide and was like, "uh-huh"..no real words. It was hilarious.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Including my bomb shelter, maybe five.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 29, 2005, 07:27:13 PM
sweet!

I wore a white Darth jersey to the Eagles carnival a few years ago.  When I was up to get his autograph on a picture he signed the pic and then grabbed my jersey and signed it too.  Once I got home a packed it away to never be worn again. I figure one day I'll get it framed and hang it on the wall.  So I just wear his green jersey now. 

it was a CLASSIC moment. When Darth grabbed his jersey and said, "You want me to sign this too?" MURP's eyes got all wide and was like, "uh-huh"..no real words. It was hilarious.

How is the carnival?  Is it a madhouse or do they limit the amount of people they let in?  Heck with my son, I'd love it!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MURP

now you have to buy the autograph passes ahead of time through the Eagles website so it isnt as insane as it used to be.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 29, 2005, 07:27:13 PM
sweet!

I wore a white Darth jersey to the Eagles carnival a few years ago. When I was up to get his autograph on a picture he signed the pic and then grabbed my jersey and signed it too. Once I got home a packed it away to never be worn again. I figure one day I'll get it framed and hang it on the wall. So I just wear his green jersey now.

He splooged a little, didn't he.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MURP

oh man, what a way to ruin a moment GF!

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen