i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Diomedes

The more you grind this axe, the duller it gets.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Rome

Reid is a piece of shtein.  Piss Test him till his dick falls off for all I care. 

ice grillin you

Keep being sheep for the nfl slave masters and you will always be on the wrong side of history

Diomedes

Does anyone you have any evidence to support the claim that Reid is being targeted with these tests, other than the fact that he's been required to test often this season?  Because that's proof of nothing.  Random means,  they could call your number any time, every time, none of the times...it's random.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

I was randomly selected 3 times in one week when I was on the Reagan...and we were underway meaning the likliehood of doing drugs is unlikely.

Diomedes

The definition of random is hard for some people.  They think it means "rare" or "once it happens, it won't happen again" or "it can't happen 7 times in a row."  It's f'n random.

The Chiefs won the coin toss what, 10 times in a row this year?  What's the NFL conspiracy there?

Some player somewhere hasn't been asked to piss test at all.  If he's white, is that proof that Donald Trump intervened on his behalf.

Idiots.

General_Failure

How the selections are handled is chosen by an Independent Administrator. They're aren't selected at random by a machine. A player can be tested up to 24 times a year.

https://nflpaweb.blob.core.windows.net/media/Default/PDFs/2018%20Policy%20on%20Performance-Enhancing%20Substances.pdf

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

General_Failure

Everyone involved in the corporate side of the NFL is definitely above petty bullshtein, and their whole Protect the Shield philosophy is just a nasty rumor.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on December 18, 2018, 02:23:15 PM
How the selections are handled is chosen by an Independent Administrator. They're aren't selected at random by a machine.

From the linked document: "By means of a computer program, the Independent Administrator will randomly select the Players to be tested from the Club's active roster, practice squad list, and reserve list who are not otherwise subject to ongoing reasonable cause testing for performance-enhancing substances."

Someone who isn't in the random list is Josh Gordon. He got popped again, a suspension is incoming, and he's "stepping away from football" to work on his mental health.

Rome

SD

He's troubled and has obvious mental health issues. Read something about him recently breaking up with his girl too. Dude could have been an all time great...shame really.