Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

There's 4 videos, the incident, the girls account, Kareem's friends account, and some random person talking to them outside the hotel after the incident. All parties are equally at fault. Kareems's friends were very centered and gave a reasonable explanation of the incident. They told the girl to go because she was only 19, she said she didn't know how to get home so they gave her $20. Kareem's girl tried to play peace maker but the girls weren't having it, kept going after them and dropping N bombs. After the incident she asked the front desk to call 911 and they refused saying that's what you get for being a whore. The video outside shows them talking about the girls saying she hopes he has a good agent because she's going to sue him.

Hunt is stupid for not going into his room and calling security. I get it he's young and intoxicated but he needs to know better. He's even dumber for kicking the girl while she was down and idiotic for lying to the team. I don't fault the league or the team, seems like they did their due dillegence asking for Kareem's account and had no reason to believe he was lying.

Hope the Birds sign him next season

Rome

He kicked her after he smashed her head against the wall by pushing his buddy into her with a body block. 

He's a piece of shtein and he belongs in a cage.

And the Eagles won't sign him.   Ever.

General_Failure

Maybe. They did sign Vick, after all. And you know how much white people love dogs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

MDS

the best part of sd's pro wife beating troll is how funny it is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: Rome on December 01, 2018, 03:58:30 PM
He kicked her after he smashed her head against the wall by pushing his buddy into her with a body block. 

He's a piece of shtein and he belongs in a cage.

And the Eagles won't sign him.   Ever.

If women want equal rights then they should expect equal lefts

It's fine when the bitch kept swinging on him but not fine when he threw her into a wall? He's a piece of shtein for kicking her when she was already hurt and down but up until that point she was a willing participant...and she kept coming at him even when people were trying to get her to stop. You don't get a free pass to hit a man because you're a woman.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on December 01, 2018, 11:56:13 AM
I'd say a large percentage of NFL fans couldn't care less if he beat her ass.  The NFL as a conglomerate cares about optics and money.  Women?  Not even close.

a good percentage promote beating women
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There are what, six of us here.  So that's like, 17% of :CF who approve of beating women up.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

What still baffles me is that this is the method of how famous athletes get laid.

Maybe I'm the crazy one, but I'd have a spa with A LOT of chlorine in it after every weekend (assuming I was famous, good looking, and had money of course).

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

Rome

I was watching KC yesterday and they didn't miss a beat without Hunt.  It got me thinking... Hunt probably did the right thing by lying.  If he had told the whole truth he would have been immediately suspended or cut by the Mormon father of the year.  So, in essence, he got three months worth of checks out of them he wouldn't have gotten otherwise.  He doesn't seem smart enough to tie his own shoes, so whoever is advising him did their job in that regard.

Now if they can just teach him not to be a cowardly bitch who beats women, that'd be super. 

smeags

SD should be major league fishing.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on December 03, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
I was watching KC yesterday and they didn't miss a beat without Hunt.

Ware is way less dynamic than Hunt. He's competent but not a big play guy. The loss might seem more impactful when they aren't playing the Raiders. Still, it's not a huge deal for them because even though Hunt was an All-Pro, he's like the 4th most important piece of their offense.

General_Failure

General_Failure