Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

McKid bailed on the Colts.  Bye Bill.  It's been real.

SD

QuoteJeanne Hurney and Marty Hurney were divorced in January 2014. They had been married since 1988. In late December, Jeanne Hurney filed a motion to receive more alimony, given Hurney's return to the Panthers. Jim Warren, a Charlotte attorney who represented Marty Hurney through part of his divorce case, said the allegations "obviously are not based on acts of domestic violence. No reasonable person could have feared for her bodily harm."

Warren also said the complaint "would appear to have been done at a time to inflict the most damage to Marty."

The judge who heard Jeanne Hurney's complaint said there was no evidence Hurney had committed acts of domestic violence against her. District Judge Ronald Chapman refused to issue an immediate restraining order against Marty Hurney. Chapman set a Feb. 16 hearing on the complaint.

Great world we live in...if the genders were reversed you think a woman's being put on 'leave' due to uncorroborated allegations? I hope he's allowed to sue for punitive damages when her bullshtein is exposed.

Eagaholic

I was looking forward to seeing Patriots without Patricia and Josh McDaniels. McDaniels apparently already had the presser scheduled.

General_Failure

Brady will stick around one more year so they can get Tebow up to speed.

PhillyPhreak54

McDaniels pulled a major bitch move

He hired coaches to be on his staff and now they're farged

DeFillipo or Reich will end up there now

Tomahawk

No person in the Eagles organization wants to leave; they're all in the double QB backfield

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 06, 2018, 09:22:18 PM
McDaniels pulled a major bitch move

He hired coaches to be on his staff and now they're farged

DeFillipo or Reich will end up there now

leslie frazier first name ive seen floated

stop making things up. no more victim playing. ya squad won
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

hbionic

Can't see how he isn't blackballed (for good reason) from all head coaching considerations in the future.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

Quote from: hbionic on February 07, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
Can't see how he isn't blackballed (for good reason) from all head coaching considerations in the future.

Which unfortunately is exactly what you want if you're a Patriots fan. I mean this is the exact same thing Belichick did to the Jets.

Under Kraft this team is excellent on the field, but in every aspect they go right up to the line of professionalism and legality and sometimes sneak across that line. They give themselves every advantage, even if it means being shady dirtbags.

General_Failure

Brad Childress retired. Also, he's going to be an offensive consultant for the Bears.

General_Failure

Josh McDaniels' agent told him he was making mistake

QuoteGarafolo reported on NFL Network's Good Morning Football that even McDaniels' agent, Bob LaMonte, told the OC that he's making perhaps the biggest professional mistake of his career by backing out of this Colts job at this point, according to sources informed of the talks between McDaniels and his agent.

https://twitter.com/DanGrazianoESPN/status/961305068900265984