The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 09, 2019, 02:53:36 PM
https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/ny-philadelphia-76ers-fan-hong-kong-sign-20191009-6n76ow7grnbz7py3zjysnj72du-story.html?outputType=amp

Bullshtein move

Oh My God!  Really?  "Ruining the fan experience"?  All three people within 10 rows of them I'm sure are in therapy today.  I'm flying up and providing the poster board and the sharpies.  Bad move Sixers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

This is a thing that's happening all over multimedia. The winner of a recent Hearthstone tournament held up a piece of paper that was pro Honk Kong during the postgame interview; his stream was immediately cut, the two broadcasters fired, and his prize money was withheld.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

I was annoyed that I couldn't watch the game but I see there has been 31 fouls in the first half and now I feel better.

SD

I know it's only preseason but love what I'm seeing from Thybulle.

Rome

Horford ringing the bell was the Philliest thing since Rocky. 

Geowhizzer

They can start playing any time now.

phattymatty

An unusual amount of korkmaz run already.

MDS

hey a shooter would a nice thing to have
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Tobi is our shooter. And he can't shoot. Might be a problem.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on October 23, 2019, 08:22:27 PM
An unusual amount of korkmaz run already.

I noticed that in the first half.  Thought it odd.

phattymatty

brett trying to get too fancy with the rotations early on.

Keep your best players in and look what happens.

phattymatty

korkmaz back in.  lead disappears.  not a coincidence.

Rome

24/8/9 for Ben.  Ho hum.