Timmy Jernigan, Former Seminole, Current Eagle

Started by Rome, April 04, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on October 19, 2017, 11:39:36 AM
Actually no.  I was driving normally and hit a patch of black ice.  Spun me hard left and rolled me down the embankment.  Flipped once and she snapped in the middle like a twig.  Broke my heart.  Loved that car.

Racist

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

There's no reason to be down on Beau Allen.  He's far exceeded any reasonable expectation you might have had for him.  Great value for the pick/salary, and a well liked character. 

What's not to like, other than he's white?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

His hair is also an issue.   Plus he has two first names and one of them is Beau. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 19, 2017, 04:45:51 PM
There's no reason to be down on Beau Allen.  He's far exceeded any reasonable expectation you might have had for him.  Great value for the pick/salary, and a well liked character. 

What's not to like, other than he's white?

there's nothing not like I'm sure he's a full be chap

he just isn't that good....props to him making the nfl tho

that said only a relative of his could get as triggered as duffman did over him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Signed to a 4 year extension

4 year $48 million $26 million guarantee

Favor of re-signing him, the D line is freaking stacked, but they paid a premium.

They need to allot money for O line and WR next season. I wouldn't mind having Jeffery back but not for what he's asking. If he didn't get that last season I can't see him getting that this season but who knows. I'm assuming they'll spend their 1st round pick on an O lineman.

ice grillin you

i didnt think theyd do it witht he mitigating factor that hes a huge douglas guy....i guess he carries quite a bit of weight in the football offices (as he should)

if you are gonna re up heads like this better do it now while wentz is still on his rookie deal

Eagaholic

Glad to see him locked up but Howie overpaid (depending on the actual numbers and if they have a 2nd year out). Now they need to save up for a new long snapper. It's clear that their blueprint is a franchise QB and top D line but I think they are going overboard.

SD

I'm not a cap guru, but I have a basic understanding of how it works, guaranteed money, dead money etc. I figured they'd sit the FA period out aside from signing someone like Torrey Smith. They signed, Jeffery, Smith, Long, Warmack, Blount etc. I'm done doubting Howie and how he handles the cap.

QB Eagles

Not always the biggest Howie fan but I trust him with the cap. Only area I question him is talent evaluation. I think Jernigan has the talent, so I'm glad this got done and figure that Howie isn't putting the team into the poorhouse.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on November 09, 2017, 04:50:03 PM
Glad to see him locked up but Howie overpaid (depending on the actual numbers and if they have a 2nd year out).

definitely did....hes a good player but he doesnt play on third down and you have to wonder how much of a product he is of fletcher cox now and how easily replaceable he would be....like i said i feel like joe douglas made a stand and howie said ok

Rome

His best game was when Cox was out.

Love this re-signing. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on November 09, 2017, 07:22:30 PM
His best game was when Cox was out.   

which one fletcher cox missed multiple games

im also one billion percent sure youve never seen timmy jernigan play....you seen games that hes played in but never seen him....in fact no chance you know what number he is