Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Apparently Rihanna turned down a Super Bowl halftime gig because of the NFL's treatment of Kap.

If true, much respect to her.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

He had the worst mechanics I've ever seen.  Still a good player, though. 

SD

Hyde traded to the Jags for a 5th. I'd have taken him for a 5th, he's better than Smallwood

phattymatty

Why would the titans keep throwing like that terrible call

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

General_Failure

The Fitzmagic Cycle rolls on.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

im too lazy to look it up but it feels like rodgers has an unreal bad luck string of his team preventing him from going on winning drives
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Visiting fans take over the football stadium on the regular and the Sox fans have taken over Dodger Stadium now too. LA is awful

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The Browns fired Hue Jackson in the middle of their most successful season in three years. Disgraceful.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

and todd haley

fun times in cleveland today

Rome

He was a farging icehole on Hard Knocks. 

EJ72

Jackson was 3-37 in two+ years and two of the wins came this season. I don't know how Haley keeps getting jobs, he's bounced around 5-6 teams including Dallas(WR coach) in 20 years including a failed stint as HC at...KC?

Meanwhile, Dallas keeps throwing shtein against the wall and seeing if something sticks. Fire the OL coach midseason and hire an ex-player who was serving as the assistant OL coach to take over the line. Then they hire a retired ex-OL coach as his assistant.

Meanwhile, the guy Dallas fired earlier this year has success in Cincy. The guy they hired from Cincy to replace him is the one that just got canned. Confusing? Yeah, you need a program to keep everybody moving through the turnstiles straight. It's nucking futs, such a screwed up franchise from the top on down. The last ten years or so, there should have been a sports themed soap opera called "As The Cowgirls Turn." I know longtime Dallas fans on the interwebs that are talking about becoming KC fans.

Even if Garrett can pull a rabbit out of his a$$ and sneak into the playoffs through a back door after paying off the bouncer, I expect a WC playoff last at best.