2023-2024 Philadelphia Flyers - The Einsteinian Definition of Insanity

Started by Geowhizzer, September 25, 2023, 08:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I follow them the best I can, no real position to really comment but this is bad. Mimicing the birds is right.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

no...flyers stink and are trying to rebuild...eagles were trying to win a SB
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Red wings scored with 3 seconds left to tie eliminating the flyers...perfect end to their season

MDS

i feel like this is the worst thing ever? they make it to the last minute of game 82, dont even make the playoffs and now will have a worthless pick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that was brutal. Fitting end and sticks with the Philly gets kicked in the nuts sports theme.

Fully expect the Heat to murder the Sixers

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 16, 2024, 09:37:17 PMi feel like this is the worst thing ever? they make it to the last minute of game 82, dont even make the playoffs and now will have a worthless pick

Worst thing ever was letting Fletcher stay as gm as long as they did.

Don Ho

352 seasons between the big 4 franchises and 11 world championships. Phillies horrible existence of 2 in 130 years skew things into purgatory levels.

My kind of town!

SB LII  saved me from committing Hari Kari.

Correct Jay, buckle up for disappointment tomorrow night, it's what they do.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 16, 2024, 09:38:19 PMYeah that was brutal. Fitting end and sticks with the Philly gets kicked in the nuts sports theme.

Fully expect the Heat to murder the Sixers

flyers are awful...this is not a kick in the nuts...like lil guy said this season was a failure when they decided not to tank from opening night...they waited until the trade deadline for some reason
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous