Jordan Hicks, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, May 01, 2015, 10:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Show me where I said that

Good depth and nice STs - awesome?!

MDS

how many players on the eagles are not good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Phreak's answer: 1, Sam Bradford

Your answer: 53

PhillyPhreak54

Hahaha closer to the right answer for mds - that's funny tho

Mds always wants me to list shtein and when I do he ignores it and tells me I'm full of it

Several guys aren't good.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on November 09, 2015, 10:15:27 PM
great players are on the street in november

Hey, hey, hey, c'mon now.  You don't think TO can play LB?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

Cute...but ouch.

Welcome back, Emmanuel Acho.

SD

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
ยท
19m
#Eagles standout ILB Jordan Hicks intends to sign with the #AZCardinals on 4-year deal worth $36M with $12M to sign, source said. $20M guaranteed.💰💰

Good player, would have liked to keep him...but that's an absurd contract for a guy who can't stay healthy

ice grillin you

i understand why they didnt but i would have gambled on him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

You're no good to the bulb if you're sitting in the tub. 

MDS

QB Eagles

Realistically the Cards contract is not on the same planet as what I think the Eagles would have been willing to pay. Sellers market for LBs and safeties right now, and better values to be had elsewhere on the field. But the Eagles are gonna take a step back at this position.

Eagaholic

With Saquon and Elliott they will need a good mlb and I wouldn't depend on Hicks in any case. A good position to start fresh at.

PhillyPhreak54