Arrested in 2018

Started by SD, February 11, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 15, 2018, 09:13:53 AM
Is there a such thing as unforcible rape? Is an example The Last Jedi?

statutory
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

The 34 year-old Winslow's rape style is definitely the opposite of statutory:

QuoteAccording to charging documents, he allegedly kidnapped and raped a 54-year-old woman on March 13 and then a 59-year-old woman on May 13.

On May 24, prosecutors say, he exposed himself in a public place, the location of which wasn't disclosed.

The burglary charges involved alleged break-ins at the home of a 71-year-old woman on June 1 and an 86-year-old woman on June 7.

QB Eagles

Brandon Browner broke into his ex's home on Sunday and apparently tried to smother her in a carpet.

QuoteAlong with the attempted murder charge, Browner faces felony robbery, burglary and false imprisonment charges and two misdemeanor counts of cruelty to a child.

It seemed like NFL criminals had a few quiet years with the usual domestic violence, drug, and DUI charges, but things are getting severe and strange again.

phattymatty

if it wasn't for all of the rednecks protesting the nfl out of racism and fake patriotism, i would probably be done with football too.  so basically i'm just a fan out of spite until things get back to normal.  glad we got that super bowl out of the way.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Maybe the least surprising development in this thread since the last time Aldon Smith got arrested.

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 22, 2018, 12:10:32 AMMaybe the least surprising development in this thread since the last time Jonathan Martin got arrested.

Looking back at that story in Miami, I can only conclude that both men were deeply unstable and that it's probably some kind of miracle nothing truly awful happened when they were together.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Reuben Foster was arrested again for Domestic Violence, and also got released by the 49ers.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on November 25, 2018, 11:26:00 AM
Reuben Foster was arrested again for Domestic Violence, and also got released by the 49ers.

Get

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on November 25, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

OK, it was the same woman who withdrew an earlier complaint, and I have to wonder:
If he did it the first time, why is she still with him?
If she lied the first time, why is he still with her?

Either way, you almost have to think that Foster is untouchable at this point.

ice grillin you

one day men will understand women

it wont be anytime soon but one day
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

One day women will learn their lesson and steer clear of men who've smacked them around already. 

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 25, 2018, 09:49:43 PM
one day men will understand women

it wont be anytime soon but one day

Not happening. Women don't understand other women. There have been stories written for thousands of years about women and their irrational behavior.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk