Dallas - Rivalry Game

Started by ice grillin you, October 19, 2011, 10:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2011, 12:06:18 PM
Sunny looks latasian?

He's got that olive colored skin, he could pass for a lot of different races. To tell you the truth I have no farging idea what nationality he is.

Sgt PSN

His nationality is American.  His ethnicity is what you are looking for. 

Granted, I've only met the dude a couple of times and it was during football season, so maybe he lost his tan, but he looked pretty white to me. 

shorebird

I only made the asian reference because it looked like whoever I saw was so blasted his eyes looked like slits. But, of course, that was probably all of you guys. I had a strong buzz myself. I'd never been to a night game at the linc, and I have to say it was the drunkest crowd of any game I've ever been too, at any stadium. I love football games in philly, it's unlike anywere else you can go. The traffic was so bad we walked to McFaddens to let it die down a little, and they were still partying strong in there. Girls jumping on tables and the bar dancing, it was great. One of the best times I've ever had at a game.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on October 31, 2011, 12:51:23 PM
I only made the asian reference because it looked like whoever I saw was so blasted his eyes looked like slits.

You do know that this is not going to sit well with the A. :CF.L.U, right? 

SD

Traffic after an Eagles game depends on two things, where you park and if you know what the hell you're doing.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on October 31, 2011, 01:04:08 PM
Traffic after an Eagles game depends on two things, where you park and if you know what the hell you're doing.

Since SB was obviously parked near Havas and I know exactly where Havas parks, I don't know what the problem was.  Not that I ever strolled right out after a game, but I could get from the lot to 95 in probably a half hour, give or take a few.  Always seemed pretty reasonable. 

Getting out of FedEx was awful and I stayed in the parking lot for a good hour or so after the game too.  Farg that. 

SunMo

i left after their last touchdown and from ignition to 95 took less than two minutes
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on October 31, 2011, 01:53:21 PM
i left after their last touchdown and from ignition to 95 took less than two minutes

LOL.  The only game I've left early for was the Tennessee game in 06 (I think) when McNabb tore his ACL.  Didn't see the point in sticking around for that one and decided to get a head start on my drive back to NC. 

shorebird

We didn't have much choice for parking, left late because one guy who was going crapped out on us after his daughter bought the tickets, thats the one I was trying to get rid of. We parked were we had too.

SunMo

i leave early all the time, as long as the game is not in doubt i'm all about missing traffic

MDS

i cant wait until you miss them come back from a 3-touchdown deficit in the final 4 minutes

nothing like getting home 15 minutes earlier than everyone else
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on October 31, 2011, 02:10:47 PM
i leave early all the time, as long as the game is not in doubt i'm all about missing traffic

Inexcusable.  Post game tailgate until the traffic dies down. 

hbionic

Where the farg is IGY on this one?

It's ok, only on the East Coast. I forgot.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

lol at staying til the end of a blowout.

farging retards.

and hbionic, i leave early when the game is over...not get to a baseball game in the 3rd inning you west coast douche.

SunMo

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2011, 02:18:30 PM

Inexcusable.  Post game tailgate until the traffic dies down. 

nope, unlike most of you, i have a job with actual real responsibility and meaning and when a game doesn't get over until midnight, i still have to be a work at 8am to do my job.