2010 Reg Season tickets for sale

Started by fansince61, June 23, 2010, 03:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansince61

I have three seats in section 112, lower level, end of row, row 28 I think, for sale at 300.00 (for all three seats).

The 4 sale games are Greenbay 9/12, Atlanta 10/17, Houston 12/2, Minnesota 12/26.
I will not split the tickets, you have to take all three (so I don't get stuck with one ticket)

Message me if your interested and I'll try to make it fair (not all four games to the same person if possible.  Please don't skalp them on ebay or ny where else.  I would like Eagle fans onthis board to use them :)

ice grillin you

is a hundred bucks the actual face value
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Do we know what time those games are?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on June 23, 2010, 05:14:58 PM
Do we know what time those games are?

The start times for all the games is at errand:30.

PoopyfaceMcGee

fansince61

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 23, 2010, 03:30:06 PM
is a hundred bucks the actual face value

Actual (what I paid is $85.00ea plus $2.00 ea processing fee) but I had to take $510.00 in preseason games.

fansince61

Greenbay, Minnesota tentitively taken.  I get tickets in early Aug and payment can be sent then.  I pay overnight to buyer.

fansince61

fansince61

Got three lower level tickets for 9/2 Jets preseason.  They cost me $255.00 but I will take any reasonable offer.

Diomedes

haha

you paid $255 for pre season tickets
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

fansince61

Diomedes

fansince61

Quote from: Diomedes on July 26, 2010, 06:20:46 PM
sure you do

don't buy them.

If you don't buy them you loose your season tickets and SBL

Diomedes

Alright, let me put it to you this way...you did not pay $255 for pre-season tickets.  You paid whatever thousands it was for the rest of the package and these came along with it.  If you can't use them, give them away.  Trying to get someone to pay for something you would never buy yourself, and only own by accident, is lame.

A reasonable offer for your tickets is zero.