2008 Phillies Spring Training Thread

Started by Wingspan, February 14, 2008, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Better 3-4-5?

Avant/Baskett/GLew
Kendrick/Moyer/Eaton
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

it wouldnt be fun unless there was someone as bad as eaton on this team. admit it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd rather see them throw Carrasco out there and see what he can do rather than force feed Eaton to us simply because he has a goddamn 8M salary.

Rome

They shoot horses, right?  Why not just shoot Eaton and put him (and us) out of our misery?

PhillyPhreak54

Because Monty and his gang of fargbags are forcing Gillick to carry him because of his salary. Charlie has even said that he has to pitch Eaton because of his price tag, which means the ownership just won't cut bait and eat his salary.

Nevermind the fact that they need a good pitcher, just keep throwing him out there. Dumbasses.

I hope he gets hurt.

ice grillin you

he already is hurt...no chance he doesnt have shoulder surgery before the all star break

Geowhizzer

"Dave from Delaware" was on The Show (XM Radio) complaining that the Phils were going to keep Wes Helms because of his astronomical $2.something salary. 

I was practically yelling at my radio, "What about Eaton, you freaking moron."

ice grillin you

you sure it wasnt munson from delaware

SD_Eagle5

I think munsons real name is Dave. No lie.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 27, 2008, 08:13:49 PM
"Dave from Delaware" was on The Show (XM Radio) complaining that the Phils were going to keep Wes Helms because of his astronomical $2.something salary. 

I was practically yelling at my radio, "What about Eaton, you freaking moron."

Goddamn, that guy must call every single radio station in the US.

He'd call WIP all the time

I'd flip to WFAN during a WIP commercial and there'd be Dave from Delaware talking with Somers on the Fan.

MDS

you all should be shot for listening to sports talk radio.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Haha yes, my real name is Dave.

No, I don't call sports talk radio shows. I barely listen to the radio.