2008 Phillies Spring Training Thread

Started by Wingspan, February 14, 2008, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

I didn't make a comparison between the two pitchers, I used Santana as an example to not take what happens in spring training seriously. hooked on phonics 

PhillyGirl

Regardless, Eaton is terrible....and I'm not just judging him on this performance.

Or have you forgotten that his performance today was pretty much EXACTLY how he performed in 90% of his games last year?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

I thought this conversation was over?

mpmcgraw

Jesus Christ rjs needs to come back and get his ho on a leash. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Billy Beane on March 01, 2008, 04:11:41 PM
Jesus Christ rjs needs to come back and get his ho on a leash. 

I know, SD is out of control.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

LOL, I'm still trying to figure out how rjs figures into this conversation?  :-D

SD_Eagle5

BB refers to him as 'Jesus Christ rjs'

BigEd76

Golson makes an appearance and hits a HR.  Other than that, it was a bad game

MDS

why are you watching spring training baseball. could anything mean less? oh wait, the soul.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 01, 2008, 04:16:51 PM
LOL, I'm still trying to figure out how rjs figures into this conversation?  :-D
Just know that there is a tape, and I have seen it.

BigEd76

I watched the first inning and checked in a couple of times during the Flyers breaks.  Thanks for caring, Todd.  :)

MDS

i meant all of you, just not you, easy. come on now big guy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

I think Big Todd and Billy Beane spoon together.