Week 4 - Titans: The Eagles Go To MAGA Land

Started by MDS, September 23, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Eagles figured out they can take 50 minutes a game off if they just work hard for the last five of each half.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

I'm not sure why Doug wants to lose five yards on every screen, but let's see how this plays out.

Diomedes

Two plays in a row Smallwood blows his blocking assignment.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

Smallwood blowing protections ending that drive

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

literally if they give him time Carson completes every pass...farging offensive brain trust needs to figure out a blitz pick up package at halftime

not sure why it wasn't better coming in...titans blitz more than any team in the nfl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

what an awful throw my mm and an even worse response by the birds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

the run was actually a good call...you arent finding the end zone from there. you had a timeout. pop a run, see what you get, call the to and you have 1 play from the 5 before the fg.

didnt work, but the right idea
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

10 more points probably puts this game away.

General_Failure

I hope they come out strong and really put together a first down or two before punting into the endzone again.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 30, 2018, 02:36:09 PM
10 more points probably puts this game away.

mm next touchdown drive this year will be his first

QB Eagles

Smallwood came uncomfortably close to stepping over the goal line on that KR. I don't trust him back there.