Wild Card Round - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2017, 08:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

This may have not been the best idea. 

Sgt PSN

Munson

That catch is better than Odell's IMO...either way ridiculous.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Lions are getting farged by this officiating crew tonight

Sgt PSN

They're getting farged by themselves even more.

Sgt PSN

This review had to be ruled a catch, right?  This is some Antonio Freeman MNF shtein right here.

General_Failure

I turned it off, got tired of hearing Collinsworth say Odell Beckham.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

lions loss puts the nyg/gb winner at dallas next week

this thing could not have worked out any better for fox...their 2nd and 3rd most marketable teams are playing in the premier timeslot, the winner faces the most marketable team in the premier timeslot, and one of those 3 will make the nfc title game and has a 50/50 crack at the super bowl, which theyll air.

everyone should really be happy for rupert.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

That was the worst football watching experience ever.  God awful games and the bar had the "D" squad of drink slingers working.  Plus no beer/food specials either. 

Boooooooooo!

Sgt PSN

What kind of shtein hole bar are you going to that doesn't have specials going during football?  I bet it's happy hour when NASCAR is on.

Eagaholic

I don't know what people are complaining about. If you like punting, and who doesn't, this was a game for the ages.

PhillyPhreak54

Too easy there

Waltzed down the field

Sgt PSN

That was crazy good hesitation by Bell. They should challenge this.

Sgt PSN

And they are. And they should get a td out of that.

MDS

tj yates has played in more playoff games than the eagles have since 2008
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.