Wild Card Round - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2017, 08:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 01, 2017, 11:58:43 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 01, 2017, 11:57:09 PM
houston oakland early sat was the lock of the century

it wasnt until the nfl broke protocol and gave fox both 440 sunday games which to my knowledge has never happened. those are the biggest games for those networks...a 30/40 mil audience leading into primetime. its why they pay 1 billion per year.

there was zero chance its wasnt in that slot...i dont shtein and i knew that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Jim Zorn has his own tv show now?!

Sgt PSN

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2017, 12:03:54 AM
Quote from: MDS on January 01, 2017, 11:58:43 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 01, 2017, 11:57:09 PM
houston oakland early sat was the lock of the century

it wasnt until the nfl broke protocol and gave fox both 440 sunday games which to my knowledge has never happened. those are the biggest games for those networks...a 30/40 mil audience leading into primetime. its why they pay 1 billion per year.

there was zero chance its wasnt in that slot...i dont shtein and i knew that

sure, whatever. i dont have the energy to get into this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

doing a 4 team fantasy jawn with some co workers. we did a small draft. i love drafts. anyway here's what i have.

qb - ar
qb - russ
wr - ant brown
wr - edelman
wr - devvy adams
rb - blount
rb - lamar miller
te - the road dogg jesse james

no subs, no pick ups, nothing. your squad is your squad.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on January 02, 2017, 12:01:38 AM
FOX pays tons and tons of money to the NFL hoping to get people to stick around and watch Son of Zorn. What a world.

MDS

its gonna be cold this week in the east, so a good giants/packers game is going to crush it and give a huge lead in for son of zorn.

if that is still on and a thing

PhillyPhreak54

Raiders LT Donald Penn is out

Bad news gets worse for OAK

Clowney against a backup LT and rookie QB

MDS

i still took oakland in the bullet...i dont know why and i dont know why anyone would put money on this game

Rome

I'm going out to watch the raiders.  It's 52 degrees out and overcast.  Football, beer and wings are calling my name. 

QB Eagles

General_Failure

I couldn't think of any reason why I would watch this if it were a regular season game, but here I am watching it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

AJ Bouye is a guy I could see the Eagles going after

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Yeah he's awesome.  Totally not a bust after all.