Not a whole lot of compelling games on today

Vikes and Packers

And then seeing superstar Matt Barkley knock the Washingtons out

Rome

Buffalo/Miami should be good. 

MDS

got a red zone stream on youtube and got a dumb 3 team tease in play

happy christmas
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I've got a five game under/over parlay running with a local guy.  Not going well so far.   farging Cleveland. 

MDS

need easy to tell me scenarios that help the vikings pick get better
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

MDS

no idea how of any these potential 8-8 tiebreakers will go but buffalo winning here to get to 9-7 (theyll beat the jets) is good for the eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Just heard on the radio Mariota was carted off with an air cast on his leg

QB Eagles

Absolutely nothing interesting happening in these games other than Mariota getting injured and Cleveland trying to eke out a win against a team that knows they're moving to LA and gives even less of a shtein than the Browns.

Sgt PSN

Cleveveland gonna Cleveveland

MDS

Sgt PSN

Do the 08 Lions pop champagne?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

very real chance there will be a playoff game between matt mcgloin and tom savage/matt cassel

enjoy!

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 24, 2016, 09:41:24 PM
very real chance there will be a playoff game between matt mcgloin and tom savage/matt cassel

The Patriots won big today.

They also won their game against the Jets.