Week Ten - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 10, 2016, 07:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

To help the country get past the contentious week Lord Roger and his band of merry men are gifting us Baltimore against Cleveland tonight.

Lousy offense vs lousy team

Color rush tho!

Diomedes

I'm fairly certain this will be on my teevee if I want to see it.   

Please confirm or deny, thnkx.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

You're in the local market so it should be on free tv

Ugly uniforms for Balmer

Diomedes

Nothing tops the purple camo their fans shamelessly sport year round.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Haha Cleveland had to take a timeout on defense on the first play

Jesus the Browns are a joke

Degen Al on the mic tonight for this slopfest...guaranteed he's got action to help him make it through

General_Failure

Everything about this game is terrible. When I remember to check in, there's a commercial playing. What's worse, if I stick with it long enough then the Browns are playing.

That was funnier before they scored.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Wait

NFL network has created a pimp my ride show??

General_Failure

Next up is COPS reruns before years of failed rebranding attempts.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

COPS: NFL Edition would be an incredible show. I would definitely tune in to see an officer interviewing Ezekiel Elliot in his underwear while other police are holding back some chick crying and throwing things at him.

PhillyPhreak54

Green Bay wow...35-7 at the half

Mariota and Demarco are lighting them up

PhillyPhreak54

New Orleans lost in crushing fashion

Too bad the Denver returner stepped out of bounds. NFL let it stand

Joke

MDS

you know how bad arizona is when arians cant destroy chip
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Maxwell with a pick and Kiko had a pick six

Rivers very charitable today

MDS

this game is the ultimate test for nfl ratings

if dallas/pitt close game cant kill it they are looking at a new reality of where their numbers will be
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow

Marino like fake spike! Pitts!