Week Three - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 22, 2016, 06:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I'll record the debate and have the NFL on main screen but flip to the debate with the mets on the iPad

MDS

debate is a must watch if you care even 1 iota about the world and about the prospects of a white supremacist becoming president

the nfl game is trash....you can catch the important part if there is one after
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Why would anyone watch that shtein show?

I made up my mind to vote for Hillary a year ago. 

smeags

zero reason to watch the debate, if you don't know what trump's really about at this point you no doubt just woke up from a 40yr coma.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 26, 2016, 03:34:43 PM
debate is a must watch if you care even 1 iota about the world and about the prospects of a white supremacist becoming president

lol...what?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on September 26, 2016, 04:03:01 PM
zero reason to watch the debate, if you don't know what trump's really about at this point you no doubt just woke up from a 40yr coma.

not just that but he's going to be fake trump at the debate and be presidential so it won't be a true representation of him anyway

the debate is for Twitter snarkyness not much more
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Ticky tack ass pass interference call

Let's go NO

PhillyPhreak54

And a bogus horsecollar call now

Refs are drunk

Geowhizzer

I'm sure that Phreak put a link to this somewhere, but I don't remember seeing it.

Packers find a loophole in rules - NFL probably changing it as I type.

PhillyPhreak54

Crazy enough they did that once before too. I think two years ago? They must teach that

I'd forgotten all about it and when I saw the play was dumbfounded

hbionic

Just learn that exists.

Mind. Blown!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

How was BB not doing that 10 years ago? He lives for that shtein. You know he wants to be "forced" to start Edelman at QB this week.

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 28, 2016, 12:56:07 PMYou know he wants to be "forced" to win with Edelman at QB this week.

ftfy
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger