The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i didnt know shtein about it either....i just know what ive read and seen since the tourney started

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 21, 2014, 11:11:03 AM
i didnt know shtein about it

yet, you go on some rambling post about how the philly team sucks and ____ is awesome. rinse, wash, repeat. go nationals. go r******. go capitals.

heres some ratings shtein:
the game was the highest rated llws broadcast ever on espn
it doubled a red sox/yankees sunday nighter from a few weeks ago
las vegas outdrew the philly market, which is actually a great sign that this bs story isnt that big here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

Quote from: MDS on August 21, 2014, 11:19:14 AM
las vegas outdrew the philly market, which is actually a great sign that this bs story isnt that big here

or it points out that a bunch of households that wouldve been watching it on tv were at the game itself.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

yea an extra couple thousand people who went to williamsport from philly isnt going to make up 2 ratings points...chances are exactly NONE of those people are even neilsen families

youre just going to have to accept the fact that las vegas cares more about little league baseball than philly does. also gambling. there were lines on these games.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Pitch counts are for Hoydas.  There.  I said it.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 21, 2014, 11:19:14 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 21, 2014, 11:11:03 AM
i didnt know shtein about it

yet, you go on some rambling post about how the philly team sucks and ____ is awesome. rinse, wash, repeat. go nationals. go r******. go capitals.

i dont know if the philly team sucks i never said that...but RIF

i suspect they are a middle of the road team not different from a thousand other llws teams

what i do know is that people who know the llws say that vegas is an all time good team...so by the math i know they are waaaay better than philly and they will blow them out if they play again...i would expect nothing less than a mercy rule finish

smeags

no doubt this vegas team is damn good but the team gary sheffiled played on would nut kick them blindfolded and i am understating it to be nice. they eventually lost to taiwan in the final but christ they were litterally playing against men.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

these two chicks might fight....they are talkin shtein to each other during the match....and the chair ump warned the Nazi to stop taunting

ice grillin you

MDS

this joker-murray match is terrific

no clue how they are meeting the qtrs

MDS

football game blows

fed pulling a magic trick right now at the open

MDS

fed down 2 sets, down 2 match points in the 4th, still wins. that frog melted down.

rog has to be the goat

PhillyPhreak54

Djokavich upset by some 60-1 longshot

ice grillin you

maria - bouchard quarter is so yummy

ice grillin you