lol

liberal hippie heaven
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 19, 2013, 11:19:57 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 18, 2013, 12:28:59 PM
My buddy coaches the local 6th grade football team.  Has a kid who's 6ft, 206lbs on his team.  His starting RB is 68lbs. 

Geez.....kid's like 11 or 12 years old and is just slightly taller than me and outweighs me by 7-10lbs.  It's probably fun for him right now since he can just toss kids aside but he's probably going to be really bad in HS or college.
Crap, missed this.  O Line and D Line.  Shocker. 

Buddies son who was the QB got a concussion in their first scrimmage, and never got cleared by doctors to play the entire season.  That giant kid was a beast though. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

so i got my derby tickets yesterday....i dont know why or how i didnt know this but i had no idea the kentucky derby took place in louisville

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I'm still flabbergasted that Havas is going to Asheville.

What's next - punk rock music and vegetarianism?

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 03, 2014, 05:43:21 PM
did you think it was in pittsburgh

i didnt think it was in a city like that i thought it was in or around lexington

Quote from: Rome on February 03, 2014, 07:30:33 PM

going to gatlinburg too!

MDS

Quote from: Rome on February 03, 2014, 07:30:33 PM

QuoteIt takes some guts to grow out your dreadlocks and wear a sarong in the land of Dixie, except if you're in Asheville, North Carolina because that's pretty typical there. This hippy haven is a southern Shangri-La for lefties, crispers, and those longing for a little more peace and love. While the city has pulled funding for the annual street festival Bele Chere, the town is loaded with farmer's markets, live music, and numerous disc golf courses. For those who are southern-fried, the great city of Asheville is truly the Hippie Capital of the South, as evidenced during the weekly drum circle.

its liberal happie haven. havas is getting in the drum circle.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

holy shtein thats farging funny....and she deserves it for calling the golf course a "track"

PhillyPhreak54

I laughed until I hacked up a lung...this farging cold is a bitch

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

not looking good for halep.....sharapova is a slow starter and breaks halep to win the first set