The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

lol the Bernie is sexually suggestive? I mean he does stick his dong out but that's about it.

In other news, my Uncle looks exactly like the guy who played Bernie, and gets a lot of complimentary shtein when he goes down to the Bahamas. Free rooms, free sauna/spa, drinks, etc
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

SD

ice grillin you

i dont know jack shtein about nascar but is tony stewart winning the last race outright as impressive as it sounds when he was one of only two guys who could have won the title

i mean all he had to do was finish one spot ahead of the other dood and he would have won it all....but instead he was like farg this im just gonna win it outright

right?

right?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

And here I thought you were going to be celebrating the LA Galaxy winning the MLS Cup

ice grillin you

honestly didnt even know mls was still going on and i like soccer a billion times more than nascar

i just feel like what stewart did would be equivalent to tiger winning a tournament when all he had to do was finish
or finish well
or finish one spot ahead of one other guy

to me if you can beat a field that big in a spot like that and come in first its super special

MDS

so i guess im not the only one who turned on espn hoping for postgame stuff and instead got nascar highlights
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 21, 2011, 12:04:35 AM
so i guess im not the only one who turned on espn hoping for postgame stuff and instead got nascar highlights

ha...def not

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 20, 2011, 11:55:17 PMi dont know jack shtein about nascar but is tony stewart winning the last race outright as impressive as it sounds when he was one of only two guys who could have won the title

The other guy finished 2nd and they finished tied in overall points.  Stewart won the title with more wins

and yea, Beckham finally wins a title with that $50M/yr contract or whatever LA gave him

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 21, 2011, 12:00:59 AM
honestly didnt even know mls was still going on and i like soccer a billion times more than nascar

The MLS Championship went head to head with the NFL Sunday Night game.  Brilliant move.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

tiger goin for his biggest putt in over a year to tie it up going to 18

ice grillin you

ice grillin you