The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

my matty story is a few weeks ago when we were boozing at Igy's.  he and i ran out for cigarettes and when we got to the gas station, i pull up in front of the store, he goes, "Aren't you going to get gas?"  i say no, i'm good.  he goes, "What the farg are we here for then?"  Me:  "Cigarettes you retard"  Him, "Oh, right.  Be right back"

He's in there for awhile, talking to a rather thick young gal.  Comes back out and says, "I was just talking to a super hot girl"  Beer goggles, ftw.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

haha...thats hilarious

my story is that i dont remember anyone leaving the house for anything that night (even though im sure you told me that exact story when you got back)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

yeah, i think i did.  it was classic matty
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

that sounds about right. although i do have a thing for thick black girls. so i wasn't lying.

i was going through phone pictures the other day and it literally took me 25 min. to figure out what dog i had pictures of. then i noticed igy's couch in the background.

MDS

this whole thing is kind of white trashy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

gonna be taking in my first lacrosse game tonight..hopkins coming up here to play - i hear theyre pretty good

Diomedes

ice grillin you

i noticed that in soccer when a goal is scored the clock doesnt stop during the interminable and normally overly homoerotic goal celebrations....does this time get tacked onto extra time like an injury or is it just part of the "match"

MDS

as far as i can tell extra time is some randomly calculated number the ref comes up with

i think the time between goal and re-starting play is just taken as part of the game. even when a team gives up a goal, unless its late when they are desparate for time, everyone looks at is as a good minute of rest.

yea..i mean the sport is terrible so what do you expect
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

extra time used to be a total guesstimate...but i think now while its not down to the exact second its pretty damn close...anyway thats not what i was asking

i wanna know if the goal celebration time is accounted for

where is CF's resident eurotrash rj romster and hipster...thats like our board law firm...all showing up for court in tight ass nut huggin umbros

MDS

i dont think it is, or, you know, this...

Quote from: MDS on May 08, 2011, 11:17:29 PM
i think the time between goal and re-starting play is just taken as part of the game

ice grillin you

yeah you have no idea what you are talking about...i want the experts in the pitch to weigh in

MDS

i want you to kill yourself but we cant always have what we want, can we?