The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 16, 2010, 09:05:29 AM
you hunt go to stock car races and drive big trucks on the beach....you are quickly challenging munson for CF MA member of the year

and yet i'm a likable guy.  Had a good time,  my not wanting to go was mostly because they dont understand tailgating.  Good time, IGY you have to go for one reason only, the people.  Its farging impossible to not be amazed at the collection of people at races.  There were actually quite a few brothers, but the white trash quota was off the charts.  Seeing a 260lb lady in a bikini ftl. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

That's the problem with going to the races......it really can be a great day that is doomed to be completely tarnished by at least 1 obese piece of white trash.  I've gone to several races (although no NASCRAP) over the years and for the most part, it's a great party.  Awesome food, never ending flow of booze and plenty of smoking hot women showing off their chesticles.  But there's always one fatty that ruins it for everyone.  If you can avoid the fat chick, then it would be heaven. 

PhillyPhreak54

McDowell wins the US Open.

Tiger followed up yesterday's 66 with a clunker. If he plays even average for him, he would have won. Dustin Johnson choked on it.

Rome

A (Northern) Irishman beat a Frenchman down the stretch.

How fitting.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 20, 2010, 09:17:18 PM
McDowell wins the US Open.

Tiger followed up yesterday's 66 with a clunker. If he plays even average for him, he would have won. Dustin Johnson choked on it.

How were those first four holes for Johnson?  -6 to +1.  I sat down to read the paper and enjoy my coffee after the bums lost and poor Johnson was in deep shtein before I got to the Money section.  
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

It was painful to watch.  I've never seen a guy fall so completely apart that quickly.   Just awful.

phattymatty

John Isner's at 32-32 in the 5th set at Wimbledon. longest match ever, almost 7 hours soon.

BigEd76

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

57-56

a friend just called and said the einser cat literally looks like hes gonna die and isnt even playing his non service games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

suspended for darkness, lol have to play tomorrow
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

ha....the 5th set by itself is longer than the previous longest match ever

phattymatty

Isner was actually pissed and wanted to finish it today but the Frenchman surrendered as usual.

BigEd76