The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Who the farg is Donald Young and hahaha.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

some tennis fairy no doubt

what a bunch of limp dick pretty boys
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

john terry got his teammates wife pregnant and then she got an abortion. he also gave her 20k to feel better. and terry is married. usa! usa!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

BigEd76

Arena League is back with 15 teams.....but no Soul.  lame...

Sgt PSN

aren't they technically the defending champs? 

ice grillin you

at for them they will have always gone out a winner

in general sense thank god that awfulness is not coming back to the mecca...its bad enough philly is getting soccer

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

i agree in the sense that there's no real need for philly to have an arena team.  the league will have it's best chance for success if they go to small/medium sized cities that don't have a pro team or major college program to compete with.  maybe they'll put a team in brownsville one of these days to give todd something to do when he's not covering the debate team. 

ice grillin you

the lil guy will have hit the big time way before that ever happens....writing obit's for the butte register

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 17, 2010, 04:43:39 PMin general sense thank god that awfulness is not coming back to the mecca

not so fast.  They might be one of the four expansion teams next year, along with Pittsburgh, Colorado and LA...

btw Dallas is one of the returning teams, but Jerrah still owns all rights to "Desperados" and the blue star, so they're the Vigilantes instead.  The league now has a structure similar to MLS where all revenue is distributed evenly and the league, not the individual teams, pays the players.  If anyone cares (and I know that's nobody), the other returning teams are Arizona, Chicago, Cleveland, Utah and Romey's favorite teams Orlando and Tampa Bay.  There's also a new Jacksonville team plus seven from their old AF2 minor league including the Kurt Warner Iowa Barnstormers...

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

id say stop it but hes in the right thread

im just glad we wont have a philly soul thread this year

Rome

In case anyone in Philly gives a shtein, here's the passwords for the U.S./Turkey friendly @ the Linc in the spring:

Here's the ticketmaster link... http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/02004441DB5D5DEE

MDS

id rather move to brownsville than do anything that might involve people from turkey

Rome

way to have an open mind, todd.  you're going to make a splendidly boorish and provincial hack writer in the south.