The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

they shouldnt play tennis anymnore on any surface but grass...it makes for a much more watchable sport

that 4th set tiebreak was the best tennis ive seen since the 80's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea this was incredible. hopefully they get this thing in today.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

that was probably the best grand slam final i've ever seen, i just wish it didn't take up almost my entire sunday. 

PhillyPhreak54

Rick Mahorn shoves Lisa Leslie to the floor inciting a riot in a WNBA game.  :-D

ice grillin you

i didnt see the score this weekend...did the soul win their championship?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

wtf it seems like their conf championship was a month ago?

do they do two weeks like the nfl

reese125

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2008, 12:51:28 AM

Rick Mahorn shoves Lisa Leslie to the floor inciting a riot in a WNBA game.  :-D

at some point in your life Rick you have to lose the "Bad Boy" image...cmon..lets get serious

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 23, 2008, 08:36:35 AM
wtf it seems like their conf championship was a month ago?

do they do two weeks like the nfl
yep just checked... Sunday at 3pm
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Perfect.  I'll get home from TDK in time for the 2nd half.

ice grillin you

then came the worst date....may 21st....2:19pm thats when my momma water burst....no spouse in the house so she rode for self to the hospital...to see if she could get a little help...umbilical cord wrapped around my neck....im seein death and i aint even took my first step...i made it out....im bringin mad joy...the doctor looked and said

hes gonna be a baaaad boy

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

David Beckham... We've all been there:

I just want to know when he pulled his sleeves down.