The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 04, 2008, 02:12:54 PM
sure....as long as no kids play soccer...

except for one demographic...and thats girls btwn the ages of 5-10 who hate exercise...because soccer can get them to move without making them think they are playing sports

Girls over the age of 10 should begin preparing to be impregnated & take cooking lessons.

MDS

premiere league action is great. world cup is the best sporting event in the world. they dont got soccer balls in the hood, so havas dont like.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Beermonkey

Quote from: MDS on April 04, 2008, 02:41:30 PM
they dont got soccer balls in the hood, so havas dont like.

I think it's because soccer, like lacrosse (which I know IGY hates), is stereotyped as a middle to upper class white person's sport.

MDS

but he loves hockey, which is played by exactly 3 black people.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Soccer is a sport of the wretched refuse in the world.  Go to any shteinhole in almost any country other than this one and you'll likely see a swarm of kids playing soccer.

hunt

soccer is a girl sport and igy is still a racist.

the end.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Diomedes

can we please talk more about vigy and his assinine antagonisms? 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Beermonkey on April 04, 2008, 02:46:53 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 04, 2008, 02:41:30 PM
they dont got soccer balls in the hood, so havas dont like.

I think it's because soccer, like lacrosse (which I know IGY hates), is stereotyped as a middle to upper class white person's sport.

lacrosse yes*

soccer just sucks

*this is not to mean that if lacrosse was played by non douchebags it would be a good sport

Quote from: hunt on April 04, 2008, 03:10:18 PM
soccer is a girl sport and igy is still a racist.

the end.

this coming from the next in line for the grand wizard post of lycoming county

has your crew curbed any "thugs" lately
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on April 04, 2008, 03:13:30 PM
can we please talk more about vigy and his assinine antagonisms? 

only if you whine like a bitch more often

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

rjs246

Despite the fact that I like soccer, that is the least hetero thing I've ever seen.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.