Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i missed it but that pan am usa cuba baseball game looked amazing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

rhonda rousey is the best

People like to say that my body looks masculine, I'm like listen just because my body was developed for a purpose other than farging millionaires doesn't mean it's masculine.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

How many of the UFC meatheads are happy they paid whatever for this Rousey fight and its going to start after 1am ET?

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

shiiit no....I would rather watch lil guy read the Bill James bible than watch UFC

But I do know if Rousey loses it'll be the UFC version of Tyson losing to Douglas as far as the books go.

The chick she is fighting was +1000

Saw that one of the Cantor books in Vegas took a $75k bet on Rousey...if it wins they'll get paid $5k

PhillyPhreak54

So its over already...Rousey knocked her out in 34 seconds.

Wonder how much the PPV was for that? I'd be pissed!

Rome

It was free for me and she absolutely knocked that loudmouthed Brazilian pre-op tranny's ass into next week.

Stunning combo, temple shot, boom.  Nighty night.

As usual, the post-fight comments were more entertaining than the match.  She basically said, I guess my hands were better than she thought, and from here on out, it might be a good idea not to mention my family ever again.

I've watched UFC for a long time and tonight was the most crowded I've ever seen it at the Pub.  Probably 4-5 deep at the bar, every seat taken, and even the sidewalks outside were packed with fans watching the fight on the patio tv's.

Say what you will but Ronda delivers.

MDS

ufc is disgusting barbarian lowest common denominator nauseating garbage

id rather watch golf
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

No one is forcing you to watch much less comment on it.

MDS

i really want you to know my opinion
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on August 02, 2015, 09:58:21 AM
ufc is disgusting barbarian lowest common denominator nauseating garbage

id rather watch golf

lol get over yourself nerd.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 02, 2015, 01:46:32 AM
shiiit no....I would rather watch lil guy read the Bill James bible than watch UFC

lol...me too....ufc might be worse than soccer

MDS

actual karate or martial arts or MMA is fine and just not my thing

the ufc product of 2 roided up wife beating animals punching each other to the point of death is just grotesque. i understand why its popular in this country of angry neanderthals.