Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

tom brady probably wasnt motivated to win a super bowl, but now that lane johnson jokingly called him 'pretty boy' i guess he will be

farg the patriots. you cant be scared of them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

weird, id think that hungry hungry hippos would know when they're being, trolled.

oh well, carry on. go birds.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 23, 2018, 09:24:49 AM
tom brady probably wasnt motivated to win a super bowl, but now that lane johnson jokingly called him 'pretty boy' i guess he will be

line went from pats 5.5 to 10.5 after he said it....motivation factor is strong
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

QuotePatriots will wear their road white jerseys in Super Bowl LII against the Philadelphia Eagles, per @MikeReiss. The team wearing white jerseys has won the Super Bowl in 12 of the previous 13 seasons, per @EpKap.

Rome

Quote from: smeags on January 23, 2018, 09:57:33 AM
weird, id think that hungry hungry hippos would know when they're being, trolled.

Shhhhhh...

hbionic

farg the Patriots. Let them get riled up. Let them wear white panties for all I farging care, and let them be shown the parade route, and the millions of fans across the world that wants them destroyed.

They are not going to get in our way this time. They needed spygate, last time. There's still hell to pay for that. farg the pretty boy, he's going down in this game.

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'm definitely not scared of these iceholes. Punch them in the farging face and stomp on their necks.

farg pretty boy, farg faux-motivation, farg being scared.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Butchers Bill

Quote from: Rome on January 22, 2018, 07:04:16 PM
Is anyone actually going to this game?  I know you're all in on the lottery if you have season tickets, but otherwise...?

I will be there.  My boss loves me some me.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

smeags

Quote from: hbionic on January 23, 2018, 12:03:00 PM
farg the Patriots. Let them get riled up. Let them wear white panties for all I farging care, and let them be shown the parade route, and the millions of fans across the world that wants them destroyed.

They are not going to get in our way this time. They needed spygate, last time. There's still hell to pay for that. farg the pretty boy, he's going down in this game.

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'm definitely not scared of these iceholes. Punch them in the farging face and stomp on their necks.

farg pretty boy, farg faux-motivation, farg being scared.

if the eagles lose, it's your fault.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: Rome on January 23, 2018, 11:03:13 AM
Quote from: smeags on January 23, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

Shhhhhh...

nice save attempt

you are the worldwide leader in getting angry when people showboat or talk trash....even harmless worthless stuff like this gets your old man juices going.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Johnny Unitas once said, "talk's cheap, let's play."

That's what's missing from pro sports right now.  Too many divas running their cum dumpsters instead of shutting the other guy up by dominating them on the field. 

But hey I'm just an old white dude, right?   What would I know??

Diomedes

Having experienced this only once before, I can be forgiven I suppose for forgetting: the two weeks between the conference championship and the super bowl are infargingterminable.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

ice grillin you

MDS