farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

More lopsided than the Khalil Mack trade.

Diomedes

Thanks to Jerrah for bailing the Eagles out of a bad idea:  Apparently Howie offered a 2nd round pick for Cooper.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/22/report-eagles-offered-a-second-rounder-for-amari-cooper/
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

I would have lost my shtein.

General_Failure

No, you see, they needed another receiver with bad hands.

The man. The myth. The legend.

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on October 22, 2018, 05:54:17 PM
No, you see, they needed another receiver with bad hands.

If they just wanted that, they could have brought back Brice Butler cheaper. The Joneses aren't committed to winning, just making "big splash headlines". If the move doesn't produce the desired result, they'll be left with egg on their faces.

SD

There have been 82 300 yard passing games this season...zero by HOFDak

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on November 06, 2018, 12:26:54 PM
There have been 82 300 yard passing games this season...zero by HOFDak

ryan fitzpatrick blake bortles and derek carr have all gone for 400+ and i believe brock osweiler did as well or got damn close

they give away pass yards in todays league...to not get 300 especially on a bad team when empty 300 yard games while behind are almost impossible not to fall into is pathetic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Jameis is averaging 295 yards this season... if that isn't damning enough, I don't know what is.

smeags

so much for dak being the steal of his draft class.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hunt

Cowboys LB Sean Lee (hamstring) is expected to miss 4-6 weeks.

Lee missed three weeks with his hamstiring issue earlier this season. His latest setback has him returning in Week 14 at the earliest. It's been another injury prone year for Lee, who hasn't played more than 11 games since 2016. The Cowboys can save $7 million from moving on from Lee this offseason.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

General_Failure

Diomedes

Eagles lose this game, they're done.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

General_Failure

Well I'm no expert, but HFA is pretty tough to lock up with 5 losses on the season. Right now they're not exactly the team that rolled into LA and Carolina and won games last year.