Computer Geeks Unite! And farging help me!

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2006, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

My external hard drive is suddenly giving me this error message:

I was using it this morning and there were no warning signs of impending doom.  Any suggestions?

Diomedes

get yo wallet out if the data on that drive is precious to you
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

You can still recover the data?

What does that cost?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

About the same as a sponsorship to play in the World Series of Poker.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Managed to find a back door in through disk management.  Still wonky, though, so will be backing up to the other hard drive and buying a new one.

Diomedes

tried to pay for some shtein on eBay with PayPal and it was all jacked up.  I'm not a goddamn programmer but I know how to log on to sites and keep my passwords and shtein straight.  Something went bad. 

So I call.

Got Ann, with the Indian accent.

She was very good, but I had to ask her to repeat herself a couple times, and to habla mas despacio. 

I fairly fell in love with her. 

Got my shtein all straight.

Thanks, "Ann," I love you.

General_Failure

PayPal's business model currently seems to be automating systems that lock you out of your account so you can't access any money you have in there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

my iphone for a long time has been near or at full to the point where i cant even take a picture.....when i look in storage its lists my music as taking up 19.43 GB but i only have like 450 songs

anyone know why they are taking up so much space?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I think the people who run my cell phone service are crooks.  Am considering rejecting the platform entirely.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Okay so what exactly is Discord and how do I use it?