Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Qdoba and Moe's are basically the same place, and both are tasty.

Rome

You can add Tijuana Flats to that list.  It's all the same stuff and yeah, it's all decent.

mussa

tortilla soup is the shtein there. but let me tell you, you will shtein rivers after eating Qdoba. rivers
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's only if you eat it with your boyfriend's "special sauce", mussa.

But seriously, I'm a guy who's had his share of mud butt and other various shteinting issues, and Qdoba is the least of my concerns.  I'm kind of curious as to what you'd order there that could cause these "rivers".

mussa

Whats not to understand about getting extreme mud butt from a fast food mexican joint?
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mussa on April 18, 2007, 04:09:16 PM
Whats not to understand about getting extreme mud butt from a fast food mexican joint?

Qdoba's not your standard place - it's fresher/healthier than the "extreme mud butt" Mexican joints.

It's been kind to my colon the 6 or 7 times I've had it.

mussa

oh please. its all the same shtein. better design, thats it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Beermonkey

If you ever in the area, stop by Kenney's Madison Tavern in Warminster for their wings. I'm very, very picky about my wings, but could eat these 7 days a week.

phattymatty

Last night I met a friend at this place in Denver called Wynkoop, apparently it's America's oldest brewery.  Anyway, I had chili beer, brewed with some kind of ancho chiles, and it was pretty nasty.  i did have about 6-7 other delicious ones though.  i'm not used to drinking microbrews, my head was a disaster all day.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Beermonkey on April 18, 2007, 09:23:44 PM
If you ever in the area, stop by Kenney's Madison Tavern in Warminster for their wings. I'm very, very picky about my wings, but could eat these 7 days a week.
Where at in Warminster?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 19, 2007, 07:22:49 PM
Quote from: Beermonkey on April 18, 2007, 09:23:44 PM
Where at in Warminster?

Google helps you find things!

Butchers Bill

I just destroyed two wiz with from Tony Lukes.  Screw the fancy food...those two steaks were better than anything else I could have had right now.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

ice grillin you

I just destroyed two wiz with from Tony Lukes

nice
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: phattymatty on April 19, 2007, 06:51:29 PM
Last night I met a friend at this place in Denver called Wynkoop, apparently it's America's oldest brewery.  Anyway, I had chili beer, brewed with some kind of ancho chiles, and it was pretty nasty.  i did have about 6-7 other delicious ones though.  i'm not used to drinking microbrews, my head was a disaster all day.
So the microbrews produced "Disaterous Results"
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons