Week 5 - Vikings: Skolfarg The Secondary

Started by MDS, October 01, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I really dislike mills, shtein talking after Diggs drags his ass out of bounds and Mills acts like he made the tackle of the decade
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Dan Bailey misses a gimme.

Here comes Carson.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Dio, i apologize in advance as my rants could get ugly today.

Diomedes

I appreciate the broadcast returning from break directly to a replay of Maddox's play on that kick.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Once again they have Mills giving the mandatory 10 yard cushion

Don Ho

Don Ho

Eagles_Legendz

incredible number of self inflicted errors this year

Diomedes

Eagles_Legendz

Diomedes

Darby makes a good tackle, gets hurt.  Rasul in.

Diomedes

Diomedes

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds