Week 5 - Vikings: Skolfarg The Secondary

Started by MDS, October 01, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Right after the Flyers get a goalie... or Wentz suffers a strip sack... or Kapler changes pitchers one more time.

Just about time for a Mills burn now. 

Edit...  :o

Don Ho

We all in agreement Schwartz in big trouble after this dumpster fire?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

lol Fletcher Cox is about to whoop Jalen Mills ass :-D
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on October 07, 2018, 06:14:46 PM
lol Fletcher Cox is about to whoop Jalen Mills ass :-D

And the little bitch try's to push Cox back.  Please cut his sorry ass act

Geowhizzer

Right now, this team doesn't look like it will finish above 8-8.   As Charles Barkley would say, they look turrible.

Don Ho

So Vikings starting a rookie CB who's not making an ass out of himself, hmmmmm, nust be nice

General_Failure

Oh boy, I had a busy day but I'm glad to be home now to see how my beloved World Champion Philadelphia Eagles are doing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Errands, yo.

Oh hey, Sidney Jones made a tackle.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Great, the first offensive play I get to see is Peters getting shoved into his quarterback.

Don Ho

Ajayi has a bum knee?  Yeah right.  Fumble like that gets your sorry ass benched every time.

General_Failure

It was nice of that guy to help Agholor stand back up so he could run for four more yards.

Don Ho

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson