Week 17 - Giants: One Win To Rule Them All

Started by MDS, December 22, 2019, 08:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

now a 425 game which was a forgone conclusion. cowboys/wash at the same time.

they could play: sf, sea, gb, min. at this point, seattle is probably the best matchup. in order for that to happen, seattle needs to lose to sf and minnesota needs to lose 1 game. go pack go.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

They're running the table.  I've already booked my flight for Philly on SB Weekend.

MDS

theres also this scenario to face seattle

sea: loses to sf
gb: loses out
min: wins out

so the eagles CANNOT face the packers. im thinking if minny wins tomorrow, its them. if not, then seattle.

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on December 22, 2019, 09:00:56 PM
theres also this scenario to face seattle

sea: loses to sf
gb: loses out
min: wins out

so the eagles CANNOT face the packers. im thinking if minny wins tomorrow, its them. if not, then seattle.

Did you maybe mean SF?

If the Pack lose out and the Vikes win out, the 12-4 Vikes win the North. The 11-5 Pack would be the 6th seed to the 12-4 Niners and also maybe to the 11-5 Hawks.

Tied conference records makes it too much work for me to determine who has the 11-5 (8-4 conference) pack/hawk edge or 12-4 (9-3 conference) niner/vike edge

Lol...I'm sofa king D.A.F.T., I had the 4 playing the 6 seed. Regardless, depending on common games or strength of victory, pack might be 5 to Seattle

11-5 hawks get the 5 vs 11-5 Vikes based on their head to head win

QB Eagles

I think #5 is the loser of the SF/SEA game unless MIN wins out.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 23, 2019, 08:24:11 AM
I think #5 is the loser of the SF/SEA game unless MIN wins out.

apparently, gb/det tie gives them the 5 but other than that, yea. sf falls to 6 with a loss and 2 minny wins.

best scenario for the eagles is sea, then gb and then one of no/sf in the nfccg. im not sure how this can happen.

General_Failure

Wentz needs 250 yards to hit 4000 for the year. He can probably get that, assuming he doesn't get hurt.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Not feeling great about this game. Coming off a huge emotional win and the Giants O is rolling. Eagles are an all around better team aside from WR and RB but sometimes skill positions can mask problems in other places. Schwartz needs to ditch the soft coverage and put pressure on Jones. Giants O line is garbage compared to Dallas.

Rome

I'm not a ginger lover or apologist but throwing for 4,000 yards with the absolute slop they have a WR is pretty damn decent.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on December 23, 2019, 10:46:56 AM
I'm not a ginger lover or apologist but throwing for 4,000 yards with the absolute slop they have a WR is pretty damn decent.

https://twitter.com/john_gonoude/status/1208975492054945792

Crazy to see that mark being set with these receivers.

General_Failure

It helps when half your passes are super safe screens. Sometimes it worked for McNabb.

Tomahawk

General_Failure

They also kept his passing percentage at a cool 58%.

SD

Ertz fractured a rib. As long as he can stand the pain he should be able to play.