Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

QuoteGruden: "There's no guarantee he's ever gonna play here, to be honest with you. He's got a lot of work to do -- personally, with the team, with the NFL, with himself -- before he even thinks about playing football again."

Hmm. Just a guess here, but I think people are more concerned about your team hiring an abuser than about what level of workload the abuser will be getting.

ice grillin you

actually i dont think many people are concerned at all...certainly very few nfl fans...nfl could shoot someone on 5th ave and people would still love them

if there ever was real concern teams would stop doing this shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

and to think he was so innocent and pure at alabama before the nfl got a hold of him

oh well, anyway, off to the ohio state message boards to see what they think of this whole urban meyer situation
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I think the headline here is he never took a knee before the natty anthem. 

Diomedes

https://twitter.com/MarkZuckerman/status/1069806455820292096 19

QuoteFor the 27th consecutive year, Washington will not win 11 games. Every other franchise in the NFL has done it at least once in that span.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

Quote from: Diomedes on December 12, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
He's the worst person in football, hands down.

this is probably one of the very few times there wont be a long, drawn out, migraine inducing debate over a subject on this board. maybe.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on December 12, 2018, 04:02:35 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on December 12, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
He's the worst person in football, hands down.

this is probably one of the very few times there wont be a long, drawn out, migraine inducing debate over a subject on this board. maybe.

if only everyone could agree with everyone else on everything  the world would be a much better place
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous