Week 4 - Packers: Not Great, Bob

Started by MDS, September 22, 2019, 06:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 27, 2019, 12:11:45 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2019, 12:05:17 AM
Jalen Ramsey an Eagle by Monday

2 1's is a steep price but you really do have to get aggressive now. you just tore up a really good d and shut down their previously dominant run game. the problem? corners getting smoked. wonder how they could fix that...

depending on how those injuries to jones and maddox go they legit might not have a choice. you cannot go into that vikings or dallas game with rasul douglas and craig james and expect to win.

Yep. Maybe they can find a way to not give up two ones but even if they did I'm fine with it.

You get a lock down corner. He's a clown with some of his sideshow shtein but idgaf

Tomahawk

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/phi/draft.htm

Do it all day every day. Considering how their previous #1s have panned out and how much of a crapshoot the draft is regardless, it's a no-brainer to give up a couple 1s for a proven commodity. My concern is how much it would really matter since they can't get any pressure anyway.

Ramsey doesn't have any sideshow shtein; farg complying to the Man just because the system is rigged to benefit him

General_Failure

I shouldn't have clicked that, I had forgotten that Agholor was a first round pick.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

The reviewing PI penalties rule is the worst change in football in years.

That one play where Wentz was obviously down and they let the play go as a fumble return for a TD was ridiculous.  Someone is going to get seriously injured during one of these fake plays because the officials are too scared to make a call.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on September 27, 2019, 09:47:42 AM
The reviewing PI penalties rule is the worst change in football in years.

That one play where Wentz was obviously down and they let the play go as a fumble return for a TD was ridiculous.  Someone is going to get seriously injured during one of these fake plays because the officials are too scared to make a call.

i know you dont like football but the PI review thing is 1000% on the coaches. its beyond obvious they arent overturning anything unless its egregious but here they are, throwing the challenge flag over something kinda sorta closeish. stop wasting everyone's time with challenges that wont get overturned. thanks.

the other thing yeah, there was 1 or 2 bad calls in regards to pass attempt/fumble and this the knee jerk reaction to it. a lot of people are ok with letting those plays go, overturning them and wasting 5 minutes of everyones time. im not of that mindset but this one aint changing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

QuoteAaron Rodgers has lost his first game at home ever when leading by 10+ points. He is now 58-1-1

MDS

2 weeks after a really bad rating for the falcons game, this game was up 18% y/y

tell me more about tv ratings. break it down. go.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.