Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Are you saying that you're gay and that's why you can understand and relate to Everybody Loves Raymond?

Seems like an odd way to come out.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MadMarchHare

Unfortunately I chose to stick with women.
Anyone but Reid.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Yeah, I've stuck with women too, and I would rather shoot myself in the head than be stuck in a relationship like the one on that show. farging hell.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Magical_Retard

if you dont mind me asking how old are you dio?

a lot of buddies of mine are getting married or really wanting to get married and it freaks me out. im 24 and seemingly everyone around me is all into it.

i dont get it...i cant stand women except for the fact that im attracted to them to no end. i just never see myself being mature enough to be married.

but yeah congrats!
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Magical_Retard on October 16, 2007, 12:57:36 AM
i dont get it...i cant stand women except for the fact that im attracted to them to no end.

Try being married for 20+ years. The attraction never goes away; you just learn to sublimate it.

I don't know how I missed this thread the past couple of weeks...but congrats, Dio.

Rome

I got hitched when I was 24.  At the time it seemed like a fun thing to do.  We've been married for 18 years and probably 95% of that time has been great and of the remaining 5% it's been mostly okay.  We've never had any serious problems other than shortly after our child was born (Postpartum Depression is a nightmare for all concerned).

I got lucky in that my wife likes the same sort of things I do.  She likes the same kind of music, movies, and she even likes sports which is a bonus.  Come to think of it, I got way lucky, far more than she did, actually.  That's the key, IMO.  Find someone who likes the same things as you do.  If there's less disagreement about the petty things in life, the serious things should be easier to manage.

Seabiscuit36

I got married at 24 also, we were the first of all of our friends to get married.  I would do it again, its now been 2 1/2 years of marriage, 7 years together,  like Rome we have a lot alike but enough differences to not piss eachother off
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Feva

I got married at 27.  3 and a half years later... every once in a while, Mrs. Feva takes my testicles out of her purse and lets me play with them.

I'm happy.  Truly, I am. 

Especially happy since I found out that my wedding ring has magical powers.  Apparently... it has the power to attract large amounts of young, hot and promiscuous women towards me just so I can be reminded that I can have nothing to do with them.

AND... I have 1 (soon to be 2) whining, hard headed, fecal matter playing with sons to eat up any time I would even think about taking for myself.

Yup.  Happiest I've ever been.

Congrats, Dio!!!!!!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: EagleFeva on October 16, 2007, 08:16:43 AM
Especially happy since I found out that my wedding ring has magical powers.  Apparently... it has the power to attract large amounts of young, hot and promiscuous women towards me just so I can be reminded that I can have nothing to do with them.
That is the truth.  You would think its the opposite, but it brings out the slut in women
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

I got married when I was 25, after dating my wife for five years, and it's been great.  Couldn't stand Everyone Loves Raymond, and couldn't identify with it. Never understood why people loved that show. (for better or worse, I found that the early years of King of Queens was closer to it.)

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo got married at 13 after he knocked up his now-wife when they were both 12.  He's my hero.