Week 11 - Patriots: If It's A Lie, Then We Fight On That Lie

Started by MDS, November 03, 2019, 08:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Baltimore running over the vaunted Patriots defense right now.

Of course, that will be sealed tight before the Eagles game.

PhillyPhreak54

They're getting murdered.

Pats gonna lose two in a row? Coming off a bye?

No way.

General_Failure

They're going to pay for SB 52 until Belichick returns to his throne in hell. Bet the over, count on the Eagles scoring nothing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

skill position players:
ertz, goedert, sanders, boston scott, d'angelo henderson/jay ajayi, jordan matthews, jjaw, mack hollins, agholor

has it ever been worse than this?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

thrash, pinkston, lewis, mitchell, that stupid TE who only every carried the ball in one hand and went to Baltimore....other nobodies?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

its bad against anyone but it feeds exactly into the patriots strength...they are almost impossible to score on when they can line up in zero man coverage and that defense was made for this eagles team

i dont know what the eagles TT is for sunday but id look long and hard at that under
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Alshon out
Bradham out
Sproles dead
Howard questionable

Eagles win 16-9

MDS

not sure why sproles being done is a bad thing...he was cooked this year and was atrocious against chicago

bosco is better

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on November 15, 2019, 05:10:46 PM
not sure why sproles being done is a bad thing...he was cooked this year and was atrocious against chicago

bosco is better

Who said it was a bad thing

Don Ho

Other than the only ball he ever caught against Green Bay, Bradham can be added to the other MIAs on this year's squad.  What has he done this year?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.