Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i dont know how this became about the grossest person in the world but

-his base is a lot more than 100 people. there are tons of dumb racists, wealthy sociopaths and fox news/facebook meme brain melted boomers in this country. thats his base.
-he won for a million different reasons that have been rehashed more times than anyone can count but it has nothing to do with a tax on anything like soda

again for my soda tax friends. why arent you up in arms about taxes on other vices? poor people smoke and drink too. fight the man.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 05, 2019, 03:23:05 PM
The ignorant rubes who mistakenly follow him because he hates brown people aren't his base; they're his victims.

yeah no.....they are precisely his base
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-47896762

Still seems unclear how the thumb broke. The statue was constructed 2000 years ago but maybe that philly guy Krafted it a few months ago.

Geowhizzer

MDS

if youve never been there you all need to go....last time i went out they sent out (friend knew a server) a chicken dish that was the greatest thing i have ever eaten in my life

of course now the wait will be like 5 months but its worth it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

It's really good but like most "best" restaurants overrated

probably not top 5 in the city
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

The two people I know who've eaten there said the same. Cool decor but there were a bunch of restaurants in the city they'd rate higher.

MDS

too cool for school boy and your far northeast uncles...valid food opinions

so anyway yours truly will be juror #5 in a criminal trial for the great city of philadelphia starting tomorrow. just a humble man doing his civic duty.

SD

The 2 people are a gay guy I work with who lives in East Falls and a single 50 year old woman who lives in South Philly

So stick that up your yamaka

MDS

gays are well documented to be judgemental about everything and a 50 year old woman from south philly wouldnt know good medeteranian food if it hit her the alimony

its not tiffany diner thats for sure

MDS

just did 5 days on jury duty and let me tell you something - the criminal justice system is splendid

an accused rapist, bored in prison and eager for daily field trips to not rot in a cell, refused to plead out on his 2012 burglary charge (that had 2 previous mistrials, one because a juror had a metal breakdown). so theres a trial and im juror #5.

the short version of the case was that these 2 losers in ne philly were slinging perk's and vikodin outta their shteinbox, defendant poses as a mailman to gain entry, forces his way in with a nailgun, attempts to steal something, doesnt, beats 1 dude badly, everyone runs out. the entire thing didnt make any sense and we were missing some big details. the 2 witnessess were pretty stupid and unreliable.

we ended up going NG on burglary (state couldnt prove how he got in the house, very plausible he was invited in and then shtein broke bad) and some kind of threat charge (you have to know you can harm someone and his lame nailgun couldnt actually do that). we went guilty on impersonating a public servant (pretending to be a mailman was def. part of whatever scheme he was running) and false imprisonment (when shtein broke bad in the room, he technically did this). these are misdemeanors and wont amount to much.

we found out the details about him and the previous cases after. i made $77. america.

PhillyPhreak54

Nail gun?

Wut up, Snoop?

General_Failure

In A Study of Cops' Facebook Accounts, 1 in 5 Had Posted Racist, Violent Content

QuoteIt wasn't just the less-experienced or lower-ranked officers who were responsible for the offensive, troubling public posts. Among those identified as members of the Philadelphia police department, at least 64 were in leadership roles, "serving as corporals, sergeants, lieutenants, captains, or inspectors, according to an employment roster from January." One man identified in the database as a Philadelphia sergeant posted a photo of a skeleton wrapped in a U.S. flag, carrying a gun, with the phrase "Death To Islam" on top.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

pour one out for the owner of oscar's, the great center city dive