Philly Girls

Started by Yeti, September 05, 2004, 01:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Dont know who the last one is, but I did notice Orr.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Works the weekends on CBS3

MDS

I guess I missed that with all the hardcore partying I do  :-D
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Gudel had a son today....James Chase...

Jimmy.....Chase....  :sly

Wingspan

i'll sleep better tonight
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

WEST is GOD

Cecily Tynan is so freakin hot.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

ice grillin you

aditi roy owns this thread
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

ice grillin you

i was gonna post that but its not a nice representation of her goodness

yes definitely hit

again newscasters and business woman>all
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

She has a nice little tight ass. Was checkin it out at Lehigh last year.

But nothing compares to Jamie Apody's ass. Her face is a train wreck but her ass is luscious.

Feva

These ladies shine like a candle in the sun compared to an anchor at my station, Cynne Simpson.

She went to the same college (Howard U)... at the same time as Mrs. Feva was there.  Blew that one, I guess.  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Did you know her back then? Beautiful girl, unbelievable smile.

Feva

Nah... but by talking to her... I found out that her and Mrs. Feva had/have some mutual friends.

Close but no cigar.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phattymatty

someone was just reading this so i clicked on it. this is 10 years old and am curious how these ladies have aged.

what is alycia lane up to these days? she's the one who sent naked pics to rich eisen right?

PhillyPhreak54

haha this was a blast from the past

yeah I think she is out in LA now or something