2012 NFL Pick Em Pool

Started by ice grillin you, July 26, 2012, 02:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

email just went out like motherfarger....i cant promise anyone will get me money on time but its out there

happy?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

kind of.

this is great idea but there needs to be some incentive
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

if it's such a great idea why isn't it happening?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

It will be mildly fun regardless of number of entries, but 5-6 people would be slightly more interesting than IGY and I going head to head.

It's $25. Just do it. I can probably talk paco into it, so if rjs and MDS are in... Voila. 5.

Diomedes

Okay okay, you convinced me.. I'm in.  I'll send some money.

But I don't really understand the whole spread concept, and there's no way I'm gonna remember to send picks.  Or keep track of what I sent. 

But I'm rich so I'll just throw the money away.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Everyone loves a wisenheimer.

Diomedes

To whom do I make this check?  Or must I send one of my boys to break a bill at the Rite Aid?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on August 19, 2012, 08:21:33 AM
To whom do I make this check?  Or must I send one of my boys to break a bill at the Rite Aid?

Maybe check the first post in the thread. Bonus points if you hand deliver the buy-in with sacks of nickels.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on August 19, 2012, 06:45:13 AM
if it's such a great idea why isn't it happening?

becuse i forget to tell anyone about it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

farg it whats one more pool. i'll bring a check to your crib next weekend.

Diomedes

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 19, 2012, 09:31:43 AMMaybe check the first post in the thread. Bonus points if you hand deliver the buy-in with sacks of nickels.

So a check to "havas" will suffice?  Divas tend to prefer single names.   Alrighty then.

reese125

I'm in this pool.

Money getting sent tonight.

MDS

lol reese baby

this is either going to be terrible or amazing. no middle ground.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

It's already terrible because your in it.

Watching you post your bets over the years is both disgusting and embarrassing all wrapped in one....but I'll be happy taking your scratch.

hbionic

Another pool where I can lose more money in? I'm in.

Quote from: Diomedes on August 19, 2012, 10:21:17 AM
So a check to "havas" will suffice?  Divas tend to prefer single names.   Alrighty then.

He's part Brazilian.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05