Rate My team..

Started by hbionic, August 27, 2009, 02:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

net of course

but the greater the gulf between your gross and your net, the lesser the sympathy

yay tax code
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: rjs246 on September 05, 2010, 10:08:17 PM
I rated Cutler and Forte higher this year working on the assumption that neither of them are actually as bad as they were last year. That whole thing could very easily blow up in my face.

So far I am looking like a goddamned genius.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

$100 league. I originally had the 12th pick overall, but traded it for the 3rd pick overall but I had to give up my 4th round pick.

1-QB
2-RB
2-WR
1-WR/RB
1-TE
1-K
1-Def

1st- Chris Johnson
2nd- Maurice Jones Drew
3rd- Peyton Hillis
5th- Matt Schaub
6th- Kenny Britt
7th- Chad Ochocinco
8th-Owen Daniels
9th-Chicago D
10th- Mike Sims-Walker
11th-Malcolm Floyd
12th-Ladaniam Tomlinson
13th-Braylon Edwards
14th-Michael Bush
15th-Ryan Longwell
(#12th's 15th round pick)- Matt Hasselbeck
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

not bad

I never take a D that early

who went 1 and 2?  Adrian and Arian?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Yup. If I remember correctly, Peyton Manning went 4th...dude picked like 3 colts on his team...including Austin Collie...between the 3rd and 5th rounds.

I know.

Munson

Your starting WRs could either be excellent or completely blow. But the RB's are pretty damn good. Owen Daniels should be good if he stays healthy.

Rate one of my 2 teams...10 teamer auction draft, the first year we're making it a keeper league. We usually do the draft in person but had to do it online this year. 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, a W/R/T Flex, K, Def. PPR league. Guys cost 10% more then what you got them for in the draft to keep next year.

QB-Peyton Manning ($17)
RB-LeSean McCoy ($50)
RB-LaGarrette Blount ($21)
WR-Larry Fitzgerald($46)
WR-Percy Harvin($7)
WR-Mike Thomas($5)
TE-JerMichael Finley($14)
Flex-Mark Ingram($13)

K-Alex Henery ($2)
D/ST-Eagles ($4)

Bench-Tony Romo ($12)
Bench-C.J. Spiller ($4)
Bench-Michael Bush ($1)
Bench-Sidney Rice ($1)
Bench-Antonio Brown ($1)
Bench-Garrett Hartley ($1)
Bench-Rob Gronkowski ($1)

I already dropped Gronkowski to pick up Kendall Hunter, and Hartley to pick up Deion Branch
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MMH

I had to pick 2nd overall in a standard format league.  I took Foster, because I couldn't bring myself to trust either Ray Rice or Jamaal Charles to score the same over the course of the season.  I'm kinda having buyer's remorse right now.

Probably because I'm starting Knowshon Moreno and Tim Hightower this week.  FML.
At least my receiver corp (H Nicks, M Wallace, M Williams (TB), J Jones (ATL), M Sims-Walker, S Smith (PHI)) is solid.

Diomedes

I like Rice because:

a.) his QB has Boldin in the middle and Lee Evans down field to keep the D back a bit
b.) he can catch as well as any back
c.) Vonte Leach was brought in as his lead blocker...I think I could gain a few yards with Leach leading the way
d.) the #2 RB is Ricky Williams who picks up the blitz better than anyone I can think of, giving Flacco time to dump the ball to Rice.

I think he has his best year yet this year

MMH

Would've won if I'd drafted Rice.
Here's hoping Arian gets back this week.

hbionic

I drafted Matt Schaub as my QB in my fantasy team and Eli Manning is my back up.

I have two sacks of shtein as WR's. I was just offered Mike Williams for Eli Manning.

I'm super retardo if I don't trade, right?

SunMo

mike williams has been horrible this year
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

I have Victor Cruz, Devon Bess, Ochocinco, and Lance Moore as my WR's.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on October 24, 2011, 01:21:39 PM
I drafted Matt Schaub as my QB in my fantasy team and Eli Manning is my back up.

I have two sacks of shtein as WR's. I was just offered Mike Williams for Eli Manning.

I'm super retardo if I don't trade, right?

You're super retardo if you do make that trade.  I drafted Williams in our keeper league this year and finally dropped him after 5 weeks.  This was his production:

1. 11.00
2. -0.4
3. 4.30
4. 6.90
5. 0.80
----------
Total - 22.6

Manning is good for that in a single game.  So yeah, don't make that trade.  Dude needs to offer you some more players.  You never trade a good fantasy QB for any single player straight up...unless it's AP or Arian Foster or someone like that.  If that dude wants Sheli (which tells me that his QB situation is not great) then you need to get his top WR and another player.