Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

MDS

everybody still wanna yell about kapler or are you ready to admit their offense is a tire fire and thats why they stink
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Too bad they couldn't let Utley bat on his night.  Still would be better than Sean Rodriguez.

Nola's outing was encouraging, but the offense is a dumpster fire.

MDS

harper 1-5
realmuto 0-4
segura 1-4

garbage trash garbage.

bUt Da AnAlItIkS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

It's amazing how every year this team turns to shtein as soon as the calendar flips into June. They haven't played .500 ball in June since 2011.

Does Klentak get fired in September or October?

PhillyPhreak54

I'll go pack his office up for him.

Geowhizzer

Sure am glad Adam Morgan's back!

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

At least Quinn managed to not farg it up.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2019, 10:12:39 PM
everybody still wanna yell about kapler or are you ready to admit their offense is a tire fire and thats why they stink

someone salty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The offense is putrid.  No one is disputing that.    So is the pitching.  Again.  No one says it's not.

Just because those two items are true doesn't mean Kapler isn't a putrid manager.  He is and he should be the first to go because you can't fire the hitters or pitchers.   

MDS

john mallee is gong to be the first to go...if this keeps up itll be kap and klentek behind them

what really sticks out about this is the absolute lack of talent they have at the bottom of the 40 and in AAA. ive been saying for it years -- and this is why throwing 320 at bryce was a no brainer -- but they havent produced anything. they have nothing. AAA is a wasteland. alec bohm maybe can hit at AA. everything else is garbage. utter garbage.

theyve run into some bad injury luck, yeah. but to be terrible for 6+ years and not produce 1-2 high level players is astounding. this is just a mediocre organization top to bottom.

oh yeah and another stellar day for jt. not one word about him. good white boy from oklahoma though.