CF = Malware????

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, July 09, 2009, 11:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

The first thing Mozilla looks up when I click the "display all unread topics" link is .co00m, or some such shtein.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

I'm getting it now too.

Also, GF...a lot of my images aren't showing.

and on the main page, instead of some of the helmets, it just says "New posts"
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Diomedes on July 27, 2009, 07:16:47 PM
The first thing Mozilla looks up when I click the "display all unread topics" link is .co00m, or some such shtein.

Same

reese125

Im guessing GF gave up on this

rjs246

Do00d. Get this shtein fixed already.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

paco

So wait, my computer got the HIV from this site, and not watching the Erin Andrews video an unhealthy amount of times?
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

General_Failure

FTP's been giving me problems for a few days. Disconnecting randomly.

The man. The myth. The legend.

reese125

so how would us humans translate that and what can we expect aside from our identities stolen?

General_Failure

I have to jiggle the cable.

The man. The myth. The legend.

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Susquehanna Birder

I don't think I've ever seen what y'all are talking about. Is this a Windoze only thing?

rjs246

It seems to have been cleared up now.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Getting the usual .c00om deal, and now also something called goldtraf.net.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

QB Eagles

When I look at the site on my iPhone, the site loads, then I start to get redirected to Google, then the Safari app quits. Since this doesn't happen all the time I assume it's malware related.

Sgt PSN