Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

unclear if its his final vote but manchin was yes on cloture....seems like it might be

if thats true its endgame. doesnt matter what collins says. we know where flake is going to go.

farg this country. nuke us to death.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Now now.  We knew this was coming when Trump "won."  Let's not act like there was ever much hope of blocking this douchebag.  You want to be upset, you should be looking at Anthony Kennedy more than anyone else.  He handed this to Trump with a bow on it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 28, 2018, 04:38:22 PM
completely disagree.

No one is saying Manchin is ideal.  Run a liberal who gets 30% of the vote because it makes you feel better at the expense of potential votes that matter?  F that

hooray for manchin!

Munson

Meh...I think he would have ended up voting whichever way Collins went.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

Manchin votes yes as a political calculation after Collins made his vote irrelevant. 

Munson

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 05, 2018, 10:10:11 PM
Manchin votes yes as a political calculation after Collins made his vote irrelevant.

what a great man...so happy he has 1 of the 100 most important jobs in the country

Diomedes

Things would be so much worse for the Democrats without him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on October 06, 2018, 10:36:14 AM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 05, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

what a great man...so happy he has 1 of the 100 most important jobs in the country

argue against a better strawman

MDS

farg joe manchin with the power of 1000 suns. he and the rest of this horrible unfixable country can rot in the sewer while obese iowans eat nonstop taco bell.

Rome

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on October 06, 2018, 06:04:14 PM
farg joe manchin with the power of 1000 suns. he and the rest of this horrible unfixable country can rot in the sewer while obese iowans eat nonstop taco bell.

no one in this thread who doesn't have shore in his name likes Manchin