Diomedes

The following Patriots are not going to the White House:

Martellus Bennett
Devin McCourty
LaGarrette Blount
Dont'a Hightower
Chris Long
Alan Branch

Six dudes who, for whatever reason, would rather not.  I applaud them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

another white dood (patriots got more than enough of them) need to jump in but even if not chris long being there is huge
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

James White may also find somewhere else to be.

Is he White enough for you?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Trump gonna grab Gisele by the Hoyda?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on February 10, 2017, 08:35:32 PM
Is he White enough for you?

blacker than midnight

until he went on jimmy fallon

MDS

if the dubs win the nba title id imagine they will outright decline the invite...the cavs might too. they follow lebrons lead and i cant imagine he would go.

or maybe im reading too much into this and its just a lock no nba team save for the utah jazz is going
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 10, 2017, 07:57:36 PM
another white dood (patriots got more than enough of them) need to jump in but even if not chris long being there is huge

When I saw this pop up on social media yesterday or the day before, I got farging goosebumps. 

QB Eagles

With current contracts, the highest paid WR in the NFL in 2017-2018 is projected to be Tavon Austin. Any player who is franchised will be paid more than Austin based on this past year's salaries.

The only franchise tag buzz I've heard for WRs has been for Alshon Jeffrey and Terrelle Pryor.

These are not the guys I would have picked as the highest paid WRs.

smeags

would Chicago really franchise Jeffrey ? I mean assuming they are actually going to trade cutler.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

Quote from: smeags on February 22, 2017, 12:46:05 PM
would Chicago really franchise Jeffrey ? I mean assuming they are actually going to trade cutler.

It's a 50/50 proposition. He's not really deserving of that much salary but they have a huge amount of cap room, and the Bears know that talented WRs aren't easy to come by.

MDS

cowboys/cardinals in the hall of fame game....which will be on a thursday

need some schedule teases soon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 22, 2017, 01:49:08 PM
Quote from: smeags on February 22, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

It's a 50/50 proposition. He's not really deserving of that much salary but they have a huge amount of cap room, and the Bears know that talented WRs aren't easy to come by.

They know they'll turn into the Eagles if they let him go and no one can afford that.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

ice grillin you

he will make less money on that deal than what dodgers will pay mark melancon